My product return request was accepted, what is the address I ship it back to?
DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING TO US UNLESS AUTHORIZED TO DO SO
You must create a return request first.
To create a return request:
1 – Sign in on the website and view your account
2- Click “view completed orders”
3 – Beside the order you would like to return, click “Return Items”
4 – If applicable select which items to return and complete the form
Once your return has been authorized please follow these instructions:
– Package the item securely and safely so it will not be damaged.
– Mark the box clearly in large black letters with a marker “Returning defective product” or “Returning product for store credit”
– Ship it by the postal system.
– Items shipped collect will not be accepted.
– Please follow all the above steps and ship it to:
Golden Motor Canada
345 Healey Rd Unit 5
Bolton, ON L7E 5C1
If the item arrives and the above steps are not followed, duties may apply.
– The parcel will either be refused and sent back or you will be contacted about paying the charges for us to receive it.
– After payment for the charges is made we will pick up the package.
– We will attempt to recover the charges for you and if they are refunded we will forward the refund to you.
– Please note we have tried many times to recover these charges and have never been successful yet.