Magic Pie 5 Vector with BUILT-IN INTERNAL Sinewave Controller
Magic Pie 5 Vector with 4 Inch wide FATBIKE RIM
Fits 135mm front forks (dropout width)
Fits 170mm or 195mm rear forks (dropout width)
The Fifth generation of Magic Pie with Vector Sinewave controller, updated wire harness, and bluetooth capability.
The proven power and durability of the Magic Pie motor now improved with an all new Sinewave controller and updated wire harness and controls. Sinewave controllers are state of the art controller technology for quiet and smooth powerful acceleration and ride. The wire harness is military grade with plug and play plugs. The Bluetooth Device allows you to connect directly to the motor. Along with using a Smart Display and USB cable, you can use also your Android or iOS device to program the motor and mount it to your bike and use it to read current, speed, power, distance, etc.
- For front or rear wheel
- The latest version of the magic pie kit
- Built in sine wave controller
- Can be used with 24 -52v battery
- 25amp controller for up to 1500 watts of power, 1000w continuous
- Programmable with optional cable or bluetooth
Watch this video for more information on the kit: Magic Pie Kits
For a wealth of Magic Pie videos for information, installation, and upgrading check out this page: Click Here
- Magic Pie motorized wheel with brushless gearless hub motor.
- Built-in internal controller for a quick and easy setup.
- Double-wall aluminum rim
- Waterproof military grade easy connect wiring harness
- Thumb OR twist throttle
- Power brake levers for regenrative braking
- Two button switch for cruise control and optional horn or light
- This kit comes with everything you need to convert your bicycle minus battery and charger which you can add now or later.
- Any of our 24, 36, 48, or 52 volt batteries will work with this kit.
- 52 volts will get you more power and higher top speed.
- 48 volt battery will get you a little less power and top speed but will be more reliable.
Once you have picked the voltage then you just need to pick the size. The higher the AH the farther the battery will take you.
A 10ah battery will give you 25 miles on average. A 20ah battery should get you 50 miles. More ah means bigger in size, more weight and harder to mount.
Click Here for all the battery options