High Powered Cycle Analyst v2 Installation
How to Install the High-Powered Cycle Analyst v2
This is the wiring diagram and instructions for the High-Powered Cycle Analyst v2.
- Connect one side of shunt to the negative terminal of the battery and the other side of the shunt to the negative terminal of the controller.
- Red wire goes to battery V+, you can connect it to the positive terminal on your controller.
- Black wire goes to either side of the shunt.
- White wire goes to +Shunt, the side that is connected to the negative terminal of the controller.
- Blue wire goes to -Shunt, the side that is connected to the negative terminal of the battery.
- These four coloured wires are connected to the Cycle Analyst
This is a picture of the High-Powered Cycle Analyst v2. The Speedometer Sensor can be installed on the chainstay and the spoke magnet easily attaches to a wheel spoke. If your wheel doesn’t have spokes, you will have to get creative with how you place the sensor and magnet, just make sure they align and are very close together.
Here are useful guides for your Cycle Analyst (Version 2):