Magic Pie Motor with External Controller
- Can be used with 24 -52v battery
- 25amp controller for up to 1500 watts of power, 1000w continuous
For a wealth of Magic Pie videos for information, installation, and upgrading check out this page: Click Here
- Magic Pie motorized wheel with brushless gearless hub motor.
- Double-wall aluminum rim
- Waterproof military grade easy connect wiring harness
- Thumb OR twist throttle
- Power brake levers for regenrative braking
- Two button switch for cruise control and optional horn or light
- This kit comes with everything you need to convert your bicycle minus battery and charger which you can add now or later.
- Any of our 24, 36, 48, or 52 volt batteries will work with this kit.
- 52 volts will get you more power and higher top speed.
- 48 volt battery will get you a little less power and top speed but will be more reliable.
Once you have picked the voltage then you just need to pick the size. The higher the AH the farther the battery will take you.
A 10ah battery will give you 25 miles on average. A 20ah battery should get you 50 miles. More ah means bigger in size, more weight and harder to mount.
Click Here for all the battery options